- Hard copy of application form after uploading on the Indian visa website.
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Passport in original with a photocopy
- Copy of Shenasnameh.
- A referral letter or preliminary medical advice from Iranian hospital, recommending specialized medical treatment abroad.
- Letter from the medical hospital in India, indicating appointment or showing willingness to undertake treatment.
- A fee of IRR – 2,500,000 (including (ICWF) – Medical Visa up to six months
IRR –2,500,000 (including ICWF) – Medical attendant visa up to six months
co-terminus to patient’s visa.
An additional amount of Rials 220,698/- will be charged in addition to Visa fees as Service Charges + Biometric Charges by the Outsourcing Centre